On November 1, Kurt Jaros will be stepping down as Director of Operations from Apologetics.com. He has put over two years of hard work into helping the organization grow and we thank him for his service. During his time he has:
- Redesigned and upgraded our website (completed in March of 2014)
- Managed our network of websites, which includes posting news, blogs, banners, advertisements, handling inquiries, etc.
- Redesigned our logo (completed in April of 2015) and branding materials
- Hosted two annual conferences in the Chicago metropolitan area and represented ADC at conferences in the Midwest and East Coast.
- Contributed to the planning of ADC’s most successful fundraiser.
- Sent out the Apologetics.com monthly newsletters
- Restarted ADC’s 6-month internship program.
- Oversaw social media initiatives.
- Researched possible cost savings to the ministry.
- Implemented two grassroots donor outreach programs: The 10-20-25 Plan and MoGiv
- Recruited and was acting liaison for Senior Research Fellows
- Rebranded Real Clear Apologetics as Social Apologetics.
Kurt will be moving on to other projects and continuing his PhD work. Apologetics.com wishes him the best in his future endeavors.