Apologetics.com > Doctrinal Statements
Apologetics.com recognizes the 66 books of the Protestant canon of the Bible as the only infallible rule of faith and practice. However, we also recognize the following post-biblical creeds and confessions as valuable and faithful though not infallible, expressions of Christian orthodoxy. The Apostles’ Creed I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended into hell. On the third day he rose again; he ascended into heaven, he is seated at the right hand of the Father, and he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
Latest Radio Shows
- Modern Culture and the Conceit of Affluence by Lenny Esposito.
- Examining the Evidence for Systemic Racism by Jason Gallagher.
- Should Christians Engage in Politics? by Harry Edwards.
- How Then Do We Live as Christians in a Broken World by Bob Parucha.
- How Has Church Changed During the Pandemic of 2020? by Harry Edwards.