Apologetics.com > Doctrinal Statements
Apologetics.com recognizes the 66 books of the Protestant canon of the Bible as the only infallible rule of faith and practice. However, we also recognize the following post-biblical creeds and confessions as valuable and faithful though not infallible, expressions of Christian orthodoxy. The Apostles’ Creed I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended into hell. On the third day he rose again; he ascended into heaven, he is seated at the right hand of the Father, and he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
Latest Radio Shows
- Catholic and Protestant Conversations: Why They Matter by Harry Edwards.
- Answering Rhett & Link's Spiritual Deconstruction by Lenny Esposito.
- Secularization and the Life of the Mind: A Way Forward by Harry Edwards.
- Loving Our Catholic Neighbor: A Dialogue with Gavin Ashenden by Jason Gallagher.
- General Cultural Apologetics by Jon Noyes.