Apologetics.com > Doctrinal Statements
Apologetics.com recognizes the 66 books of the Protestant canon of the Bible as the only infallible rule of faith and practice. However, we also recognize the following post-biblical creeds and confessions as valuable and faithful though not infallible, expressions of Christian orthodoxy. The Apostles’ Creed I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended into hell. On the third day he rose again; he ascended into heaven, he is seated at the right hand of the Father, and he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
Latest Radio Shows
- Nationalism vs. Globalism: A Christian Response by Harry Edwards on 2021-04-24.
- The Islam Worldview: Is It True? Is It Good? Is It Beautiful? by Jon Noyes on 2021-04-17.
- Christianity: Cross-Examined by Bob Parucha on 2021-04-10.
- Good Friday by Jon Noyes on 2021-04-03.
- Cancelling Cancel Culture by Harry Edwards on 2021-03-27.